Things To Take On A Safari In Zambia
Things To Take On A Safari In Zambia include:
- A Hat
- High strength sunscreen
- Strong insect repellent
- Anti-histamine cream & tablets
- Bring soft bags, not hard cases
- Binoculars for everyone
- Bush-coloured safari outfits,
- Two sets of casual evening clothes
- A medium-weight sweater
- A warm jacket if you go in Winter (June – early August).
- A good pair of thick soled walking shoes
- Light boots for the walking safaris.
- Extra glasses if you wear contacts